Wednesday 15 October 2014

Thank-you for the opportunity to serve on Saanich Council

Thanks for all the support you've given me since I was re-elected to Saanich Council. Since taking office in 2011, I've been Chair of the Administrative Traffic Committee and Liaison to the Peninsula Agricultural Commission, and I am currently Chair of the Parks, Trails and Recreation Committee and Co-chair of Saanich Public Safety and Emergency Planning.

It has been a pleasure to serve the people of Saanich for the past three years, and with your support and votes I hope to continue for another four years.

As many of you already know, I believe in sustainability, fiscal responsibility, climate action and community livability. Saanich is great place to live, and together we can make it even better.

To view the current Saanich Council visit: Saanich Council

No comments:

Post a Comment